Nurses are intentional beings who deserve intentional gifts! I compiled a list of 20 EPIC gifts that they can receive for the holidays this year! If you feel this list is share-worthy, please share!
1. A Massage Gift Card – since hospitals waste their money on keychains and pizza parties throughout the year, but your nurse something that REALLY makes a difference! I used to think massages were a luxury. NOW they are a necessity! This is the PERFECT gift for every nurse!
2. Hydroflask – a GOOD water bottle goes a long way! I’m convinced a nurse needs a new water bottle every year! There be all kinds of MRSA growin’ up all on it!
3. Etsy Nurse Tumblers – These are adorable and so personalized and cute! Whether it be water or coffee, these got you covered!
4. Sharpies/Cool Pen sets – we never have enough!
5. Starbucks Gift Card – COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!! There is nothing like being able to swing through the drive through on the way to work and not having to pay for your drank! Such a great gift! You can play them in this cute holder!
6. A Nice Work Jacket – for all the cold nature nurses who want to leave a jacket in their locker at all times, I LOVE these Patagonia Pullovers and Vests!
7. Journal – journaling is such an intentional and beautiful gift! Every nurse needs a good journal!
8. Personalized Work Bag – YUP! To throw ALLLL the alcohol swabs and pens and flushes and junk that gets left in your pockets!
9. Berkey Water Filter – totally an investment but one of the BEST gifts one could gift to a nurse! Water is the healthiest option always and having clean water to bring to work and come home to is the best!
10. Essential Oils – SO relaxing and therapeutic! This set of oils is divine! Intentionally created with the top 10 oils and a beautiful diffuser, you simply can’t go wrong!!
11. Poop Pouri – don’t act like you don’t poop! Don’t leave your stank behind! If you’re not pooping within 12 hours, you’re not cool! Add this to you nurse bag and do your thang!
14. Whole Life Nurse Courses – I’m clearly a little bias but my “Healthy Nurse Boundaries” Crash Course, “How to Negotiate as a Nurse” course, and “How to Land an Interview for Your Dream Nursing Job” course will change every nurses life!
15. Art from Artery Ink – LOVE this store and everything they do! They make anatomy BEAUTIFUL and I’m obsessed!
16. Stud Earrings – I LOVE these Kendra Scott Sparkly Studs! Every nurse needs a good solid pair of studs!
17 A Planner – for all the nurses out there who need to write their schedules down, I LOVE these planners from Paper Source!
18. Instant Pot – The QUICKEST and Easiest fix for dinner! I couldn’t live without mine!
19. Vitamix – the BEST blender in the entire world! Make those green smoothie for the go and build that immune system that you so deeply need!
20. Apple Watch – I think this is life changing for every nurse! Never take your phone out again and have all the emergency notifications you need when you need them!
What else do you think needs to be added? Share in a comment below!