My Honest Stitch Fix Review
Not familiar with Stitch Fix? It’s a Nurses (or any woman’s)dream! Do you actually put a lot of effort into your wardrobe OUTside of the hospital? If any of you are like me, you live in scrubs, yoga pants, and nurse’s week t-shirts & pajama pants! Whenever that special event or date-night comes around, you go scrounging through your drawers for that one cute shirt you have. You pull out those go-to skinny leg jeans that barely fit you anymore, and you rock that one pair of boots that go with everything, because well, you don’t really have much of a variety to begin with to color coordinate shoes! This is the reality of the nurse life. Scrubs are your main wardrobe, and you do what you can on those occasional “fancy” adventures! This Stitch Fix Review is about to blow your mind!
(Update: This blog was written almost 3 years ago and I’ve received over 5 boxes from Stitch Fix since! I am wearing the same Liverpool Jeans I received from this Fix below, today! The quality is amazing and I am so excited to share this amazing company with you! HIGHLY recommend!)
Stitch Fix is a Busy Nurse’s Dream!
Ladies and gentleman, my MIND has been blown! Let me introduce you to my new best frand: STITCH FIX!!!! Have you heard of them? This company is genius. I heard about them from my sister, but I just kept ignoring it because I just didn’t think it was all that it was hyped up to be. Over the past 6 months, I have dropped a few sizes in my clothes. It’s been awesome and I feel amazing, but NONE of my “fancy” clothes fit anymore! I decided I was going to reward myself by getting a few new outfits! The only problem, I had very little time and the thought of trying on new jeans and shirts (with lots of trial and failure) left me feeling mentally exhausted! I happen to be scrolling through Facebook that day and an ad for “Stitch Fix” popped up. I decided to give it a go.
The Stitch Fix Process
It took me through a series of questions about my size, style preference, personality, pricing, and some other information. It gave me some pictures to click on that I liked. It also prompted me to write a “note” to my stylist. I was very specific in this note, in hopes that someone would actually read it! I told the”note” that I love mustard color anything. I also said that I wanted clothes that reflected my personality, and that I wasn’t afraid to try new things! Pretty bold, right? I finished my initial setup and my first Stitch Fix was set to come in just a few days! I WAS SO EXCITED!
When my Stitch Fix arrived, I had never been so excited! I proudly picked up my box at the mail center and walked my way home, happily waving to all because I was SO HAPPY! I walked into my apartment and opened this sucker right up! This is what I saw:
Inside was a letter from my stylist, Jessica and a list of everything in my box. The prices were included. You can choose to send the whole box back, just accept a few, or purchase the whole Stitch Fix! Buying the whole box, you get 25% off. My entire box was 225$ (with the 25% off). When you factor in the styling, the convenience, the quality of clothing, and the EXCITEMENT, it really is so worth it!
- I received this adorable creme sweater with chocolate leather elbow pads and a button up back! It’s absolutely adorable and so cozy! The size was perfect! I’m so ready for it to be cold so I can rock this cutie!!
2. This mustard scarf had me at hello! It’s fringe is to die for and it completely adds to the look! I’m kinda obsessed!
3. These LiverPool jeans are my FAV!!!! I guess you could call them leggings, but the color and size were PERFECTION!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! So cute with the sweater, but also can be paired with some other items or everyday wear!
4. I got another pair of LiverPool casual (but chic) skinny leg pants! I wore these the day they came to a speaking engagement! The were grey pin striped and SO cute! I got a ton of compliments, as I paired them with some black pointed toe pumps and a cute short sleeve slowly top!
5. Lastly, these ridiculously adorable chocolate wedge booties! #Obsessed! I LOVE wedge booties! And I love saying Wedge Booties! Wedge Booties Wedge, Booties, Wedgggeee Booties! I never typically gravitate towards brown, but these were so awesome! It’s nice to like something that you don’t typically choose! I rocked them all weekend, and I just felt so confident and cute in everything that I wore!
The letter from my stylist was so “human” and intentional, as if she was the only one working for me! I loved how she asked to let he know what she can do better next time or just how I felt in general. The box was perfect and the items were reasonably priced with good quality. I loved how ALL of the items could be worn together or mixed and matched. All in all, I was just amazed by the whole thing!
My Overall Thoughts On Stitch Fix
I HIGHLY recommend StichFix to anyone wanting to try something fun, something new, and to bring some monthly excitement to your doorstep! This is all about convenience, style, and affordability! As a nurse who works 12 hour shifts and leaves very little time in her life for “fashion adventure and style”, I absolutely LOVED Stitch Fix! It’s great for ANY season for any busy working woman who wants to feel stylish without the hassle of shopping and chronically questioning “Is this cute?”
I now have some amazing items that I can wear all Fall long (or whatever season you choose to order), and I can feel confident and stylish knowing a fashion-savvy professional picked it out for me! This whole process was amazing! I can’t wait until next month! Click here to get started on your first Stick Fix and receive a $25 Credit!! It’s completely risk free, and you an send back what you don’t like if you aren’t satisfied! You just won’t ever know until you try! And if you’re anything like me, you just might get hooked!
(These are affiliate links! I only share companies and products that I personally use and believe in! I’m excited to share Stitch Fix with you and hope you give it a try!)